The sun is shining, but the weather is changing (ie. the pollen is back, achoo!), and it’s already proving to be a wonderful season for events here at This Event. Whether you’re planning a birthday party, a family reunion, or your wedding, late summer/early autumn is a lovely time of year for events. As beautiful, memorable, and priceless as these celebrations may be, the intricacies do not come without the assistance of a professional event planner.
You may be asking yourself, how do I decide which event planner to choose? By answering these 10 simple questions below, we hope you’ll find that selecting your ideal event planner is a piece of cake!
Questions to ask yourself…
1. Do they have my best interest in mind?
2. Do we have good rapport?
3. Does my budget align with their cost point?
4. Do I appreciate their sense of design?
5. Do I feel comfortable passing the reigns to this person?
Questions to ask your potential event planner or designer…
1. Are you willing to take specific request?
2. Will you attend my event?
3. Are you able to take my vision and make it happen within my budget?
4. Will you be accessible throughout the planning process?
5. If things go wrong, what will you do to solve them and/or what is your guarantee?
After asking these questions, you should be able to find clarity in deciding who you want to plan your event. However stressful or complicated you think the process is going to be, with the right event planner at hand, you will have an unforgettable experience.